Tickets are hard to get for certain series.  I was told that there were a
few seats available for last weeks NY-NY series but it the stadium looked
packed.  Last year for the ALCS, 5 of us at my office tried to get tickets
10 minutes before ticketmaster.com started to sell.  1 of us was lucky
enough to get through to get 2 tickets.  Then someone got the brilliant
idea to buy tickets for Fenway and then maybe trade with a Red Sox
fan.  Fenway was sold out too.  I've heard watching the game at Fenway is a
better experience...as long as you're not a Yankees fan.

I have a couple of HS friends that have become turncoats, moved to Boston,
and now root for the Red Sox.  Their logic - it's fun to root for the
perpetual losers.

If the Yankes win tonight, I will write a detailed report for this list
(and specifically Robyn).  If the Bombers loose, you will not hear a peep
out of me.