From: Deanna Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:55:33 -0500
Subject: Re: allergy medicine
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There are also some chinese herbs that are supposed to be good. You'd
have to consult with an herbalist/acupuncturist to find out what would
work best for you. But, I have one friend who controls her allergies
with just Chinese herbs.

I use rhinocort nasal spray and don't need any of the drugs. Sometimes
I also need patanol for itchy eyes.________________________________