> See, that it was I meant...I don't know every detail about what's
going on,
> which is why I am asking.

You found it insluting that I found your lack of knowledge about
Haliburton surprising?

to quote: "What exactly was this?"

Indicated to me that you didn't know _anything_ about Haliburton and the
no-bid debacle.
Having read your bio, I assumed that you're someone who keeps themselves
informed.
Mea culpa.

> And yes, I have heard it the whole thing with Cheney's company, but
what if
> I hadn't???

Then you could have found the brief summary useful, since it was not
intended to be insulting.

> Take the time out to informed someone if they ask without being
insulting.

Did I call you a name? Did I say you were stupid?

> Of course,  I heard of Farenheit 9/11 and plan to go see it this w/e

The winking smiley at the end of the line below the reference to the
movie indicates the tongue in cheek nature of my comment.

>, after
>Spiderman that is :)

Ah, well. I'm glad to read that you are going to see Farenheit, I think
it would be a good thing for _everybody_ to do. Republican, Democrat,
Libertarian, Green or Purple...

oh and spiderman will rule!

--
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
-- Carrie Fisher