Knew you would be :)

My being a conservative replublic is based on my religious beliefs.

If the government is corrupt, I want to know the truth and am open to
hearing the truth, which is what Micheal Moore puts out.

I wish it wasn't as politally motivated though..although I don't know what
his party is. (he could be independent) (?)

I would support anyone who exposes the truth. Although, Bowling for
Columbine was nothing different from what I often discuss in a black beauty
salon on a typical Saturday morning. (Got a TV camera? I'll give you a
documentary that would make Bowling look sick)

I encourage people in my community to question any of the powers that be
(church, school, goverment, etc)

Just because I voted for Bush doesn't mean I think he is an angel and am not
open to the fact that he might be corrupt.
I would rather based that truth (or otherwise) on facts rather than whether
or not he supports my social concerns, etc.