well ya, and if the dealings were transparent and open to examination
hey, perhaps some respected journalist could have a look and decide it
really is on the up and up. As it is, there is not enough information.
You can say that there is not enough information therefore there is no
evidence, or you can take note that the lack of information is due to
the administration's hysterical refusal to make it available and say
gee, this looks pretty bad.

Dana