From: Won Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 12:38:48 -0400
Subject: RE: George W. Bush, a great president
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 12:22 7/1/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>So the problem with the company is how he obtained the contract/business?

Yes I agree with you.  My point in mentioning his option package is not to
prove that Cheney didn't do anything underhanded.  My point is, that there
is a fair amount of reason to believe his package is legit and time would
be better spent digging up dirt else where.  When ppl point to his pay
package they are saying "Look Cheney has a pay package from Halliburton and
it proves he is beholden to their interest!"  Wrong.  He has a deferred pay
package and while he may be beholden to their interests it's not because of
that.  So why not focus our energies to a better place.

Yes, I have a huge problem with how the contracts were