From: Maureen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 23:07:16 -0400
Subject: Re: George W. Bush, a great president
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes.  If you want to see the information on the whole bidding process, go
to  http://farsite.hill.af.mil/reghtml/regs/far2afmcfars/fardfars/far/06.htm

The Halliburton contracts were awarded under section 6.302 -- Circumstances
Permitting Other Than Full and Open Competition, although it the
circumstances did not really fit the law.