From: Paris Lundis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 11:07 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: New News from Germany.

The media isn't diverse...

CNN has habitually propogated phony information.

It seems unlikely Bin Laden is as bad as we believe as Americans -due
to our media misinformation...

Take for instance the huge amounts of money funneled to the Taliban
last year for humanitarian aid... guess that is what they call payment
for Opium these days... or perhaps a shell for the CIA to pay Mr. Laden
his yearly retainer... Take it that Bin Laden's brother owns/holds a
chair at Harvard... take that Bin Laden's family is the contractor for
American bases in the Middle East...

Doesn't any of that make you a bit uneasy if this guy is the anti-
matter man our media portrays him as?

The US government has this way of marking its operatives when their
usefulness is over... It is frightening....

We shouldn't be concerned with the sketchy pursuit of ghosts... this is
our modern day witch hunt... My scary white American brethern are
terrorizing American born citizens of Arab blood... nice truck drove
through a mosque today in Cleveland..

Listen, if terrorist are the problem... and I hear they are... why
aren't we sending people from that part of the world home?  Why aren't
we coming up with new INS laws to make it harder to come here?? Why
aren't there new laws for visitors and national ID cards for those
folks? Heck we already have a darn SSN and drivers license, isn't that
enough...??

The story seems to me that the government is coming down on the citizen
in the name of terrorism... all the pending legislation is anti-
citizen..

-paris

[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]