From: Paris Lundis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 10:44 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: New News from Germany.

Indeed, no grand conspiracy... well at least not at these levels of
examples...

Watergate had so many circles running for so many reasons it is
impossible to dicipher what even happened... as if taping some folks
was that big of a deal that made impeachment necessary...

not to overflow with political zest, however, the media is doing very
little, if anything  to publicize Shumer's and other politicos
requestiong a national ID card.... Carnivore has been minimized in the
news... Mexico's open border talks with Bush, yes absent in the US
media too.. and heck... how about that gold...

It is the same old tired walmartesque repetition...

So how many major media companies are there in the united states? How
many companies produce all the textbooks our children read? What do
these countries own?

Amazing how our publishers write things in selective fashion, with
their joint agreement on historical perversions... lots of conspiracy
therein...undoubtedly...

there are good people with there heads screwed on, but you wont find
them at ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, or CNN as examples.

-paris

[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]