> Ok, fair enough. I guess that I can understand that line
> of thinking from
> them (the NRA) in that their concern is that if there is
> any limiting
> legislation, it could become a slippery slope. I still
> don't see the need
> for these weapons to be readily available, either for
> hunting (LOL) or home
> defense, but oh well...

I find that a good M-16 is much more effective when hunting deer. With
only a rifle the deer can run for 100 yards or so after its been shot,
whereas the assault weapon puts it on the ground immediately. Saves me
some walking. Not to mention if you like puree'd fowl, it's pretty
effective.

s. isaac dealey   954.927.5117

new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with