I all ready told the director of Animal control I would get the owners
name, I don't really know him but my kids know his son so hopefully I
can get his name from them. I gave them his address all ready.

Their dog was really friendly, he would always come up to me because
they let him run loose all the time. When animal control told me they
abandoned him I was tempted to ask if I could take him but with the
old owners living across the street I don't think that would be a good
thing. And with my dog hurting him they would probably tell me no
anyway.