--- Won Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >One country at a time.
> >We have a list. Lybia is now off the list.
> Hopefully
> >others will come around.
> >
> >-sm
>
> You are advocating another war?   Even if you didn't
> write "I support
> another war against X!", it is reasonable for any
> educated person to deduce
> from your statement that you support going to war
> with another
> country.  You may counter with an argument that if
> there is a valid reason
> we should.  Well, I'm one to believe that we
> shouldn't go to war because we
> can find a reason, but we should go to war because
> we can't find a reason
> not to.  If you look hard enough there is always
> legitimate reasons to go
> with any country.

I don't know what kind of world you live in but I live
in a post 9/11 world. The enemy is relentless. We
can't wait for another attack. We need to be prepared.
If we find another terrorist group based in another
country and ready to attack us should we wait for them
to attack or prevent it?
North Korea is a big threat and Bush is trying
diplomacy. Hopefully it will work. Like I said it
worked in Libya.

So no, I don't advocate going around and starting
wars. I know the terror is real and if we find out
Syria is selling the WMD's to groups that are
smuggling them into the US, then we might have to go
to war.