From: Sam Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:15:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OReilly vs. Moore
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--- dana tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> nice

OK, your getting annoying now.

I guess you're still upset over the Canadian poll.
I'm sorry it upset you but it was something I saw on
The O'Reilly Factor. Now let me point out I rarely
watch him because I find him too arrogant. I don't
think he's a liar like a lot of people here believe,
just arrogant.

Now your beef is no longer with me it's with Rondi
Adamson or Bill O'Reilly.

NORTHERN EXPOSURE:
A new poll shows more than forty percent of Canadian
teens feel the United States is "evil." Canadian
journalist Rondi Adamson said she wasn't surprised,
given the extent to which her country's media are
"anti-American." Ms Adamson claimed many Canadians
have "become more and more in love with the idea of us
being pacifistic," and as a result "we've come to see
any country that has a significant army as necessarily
evil." The Factor warned that Canada's widespread
anti-Americanism could lead to a boycott against our
neighbor to the north: "There comes a point where
enough is enough ? Our power as Americans is economic
? We can choose to spend our money in other places."

http://www.billoreilly.com/pg/jsp/general/genericpage.jsp?pageID=303