>You accused me of wanting to go to war. I was stating
>that after what happened on 9/11 we couldn't sit
>around and wait for the terrorists to attack. We need
>to go look for them and if we find them ready and
>willing to attack us, we need to do whatever it takes
>to stop them.
>
>I agree war is a last resort. I also believe it was
>the right time to remove Saddam.

I accused you of wanting to go to war, so that was your
response/defense.  A paragraph latter you write "I also believe it was the
right time to remove Saddam."  If your stance is "It was the right time to
remove Saddam" Why respond like that?  Especially considering that I
specifically wrote, that my disapproval is with Bush treatment of US
citizens.

>That's just ridicules, but you're entitled to your
>opinion.

Sam, why is it so ridicules that deduce that you believe war is the first
option?  The greatest proof that you advocate war as the number one option
is you failed to mention any other option.  By default this makes war your
number 1 option.  This is pretty much the basis of all your arguments,
"9/11 - we need to go to war.  There are WMD - we need to go to
war."  Please consider that I do not consider these invalid reasons to go
to war.  These are actually pretty good reasons.  But it doesn't mean we
should have and it doesn't mean war was the only option.

Sam, I hope your next email will address the issues and have some substance.

Hopefully Wishing,
Won Lee