--- Won Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Either way, what does 9/11 have to do with my
> statements?  If you read my
> email, I clearly pointed out that my disapproval of
> Bush is not that he
> went to war.  My disapproval is they way he has
> treated American
> citizens.  I also did not denounce war as a whole.

You accused me of wanting to go to war. I was stating
that after what happened on 9/11 we couldn’t sit
around and wait for the terrorists to attack. We need
to go look for them and if we find them ready and
willing to attack us, we need to do whatever it takes
to stop them.

I agree war is a last resort. I also believe it was
the right time to remove Saddam.

> The first thing they teach you, or should teach you,
> in martial arts class
> is that power/strength without control is in fact a
> determent instead of an
> advantage.  You are exceedingly coming off as a
> war-monger.  I am not
> saying we shouldn't go to war.  My statement is
> simple; war should be a
> last resort.  You seem so eager to sacrifice your
> life and in a sense that
> is rather noble of you; you shouldn't be so generous
> with the lives of
> others.  Especially when other avenues have not been
> completely exhausted.

> Although you may not have written it, it is not
> unreasonable to deduce that
> war is the first option for you.

That's just ridicules, but you're entitled to your
opinion.

-sm