From: Howie Hamlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 11:19 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Interesting Quote

  An argument, by definition is:

  "the act or process of arguing. a coherent series of statements leading from
a premise to a conclusion"

  In that light, what I said it true.  I said nothing about the exchange of
invectives but rather referred to the above meaning of "argument."

  To paraphrase:

  Another way to respond to my email would have been to express a lack of
understanding and ask for context or even just to express your view rather
than assuming that I was referring to some kind of heated argument.

  Howie

  P.S. it's "Jane, you ignorant 'slut'"