http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5344628/

The Trio network apparently aired this the first week of July but MSNBC's
related links engine is vomiting it back up now after I've missed it.
Anybody see it?  Is it worth tracking down?

Also did anybody catch the Discovery Channel special on Columbus last night?
It was much better than I'd hoped (not too sensationalistic, heavy on the
science without (seeming) to twist it, etc).

Turns out there's very good evidence that Columbus wasn't Italian after all
- he very likely could have been Spanish.

Jim Davis