From: Andy Ousterhout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 2:46 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Kerry's record in Senate

Actually, I am not a Bush fan.  He has spent way to much, should have waited
2-6 months to give France and Germany a chance to show what they were really
about, and has problems admitting mistakes.

I just don't believe in the "Anyone but Bush" crowd.  Kerry hasn't said
anything that I've heard that states what he is for and explains how he will
get there.  Perhaps maybe I am not listening.  If he presents a plan ( I'll
start with any plan) then he may earn my vote.  Default goes to the
President
because he is as least the devil I know.

Andy