Are you for real?
0_0

-Gel

-----Original Message-----
From: brobborb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

SPOILER BELOW!!!!!

hey guys i'ev been constipating for the past 2 weeks (prolly cos of
Cali!) and today was no different however after the second flush, the
water sunk in very slowly, I suspect the hard crap in the firts flush is
blocking it (it was so hard that the rushing water alone did not break
it so I had to orientate with a stick so that it went in head first).

I dont have any draino fluid with me, do u guys know of anyting i can
pour down the toilet that will break it up?  Chlorox maybe?  I just
wanna get it fixed before my folks find out and make a fuss about it.
I've tried flushing a few more times, but the same thing happens, the
water was slowly gonig down the drain and the bowl would almost fill up
and everything would slowly go down.

Thanks