believe me or not, no plunger! haha
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tangorre, Michael
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 5:47 PM
  Subject: RE: toilet problem

  You need to go to the toilet, take a deep breath, put your face over the
  hole and blow.... the force should push the big ol shit out to sea. Or..
  get a plunger... either way this is the nastiest post yet. LOL  :-)

  yeah.  if I dont get anymore suggestions soon i'll do the cholorox
  thing.

    Are you for real?
    0_0

    -Gel

     From: brobborb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    SPOILER BELOW!!!!!

    hey guys i'ev been constipating for the past 2 weeks (prolly cos of
    Cali!) and today was no different however after the second flush, the
    water sunk in very slowly, I suspect the hard crap in the firts flush
  is
    blocking it (it was so hard that the rushing water alone did not break
    it so I had to orientate with a stick so that it went in head first).

    I dont have any draino fluid with me, do u guys know of anyting i can
    pour down the toilet that will break it up?  Chlorox maybe?  I just
    wanna get it fixed before my folks find out and make a fuss about it.
    I've tried flushing a few more times, but the same thing happens, the
    water was slowly gonig down the drain and the bowl would almost fill
  up
    and everything would slowly go down.

    Thanks