From: brobborb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 5:05 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: toilet problem

SPOILER BELOW!!!!!

hey guys i'ev been constipating for the past 2 weeks (prolly cos of Cali!)
and today was no different however after the second flush, the water sunk in
very slowly, I suspect the hard crap in the firts flush is blocking it (it
was so hard that the rushing water alone did not break it so I had to
orientate with a stick so that it went in head first).

I dont have any draino fluid with me, do u guys know of anyting i can pour
down the toilet that will break it up?  Chlorox maybe?  I just wanna get it
fixed before my folks find out and make a fuss about it.  I've tried
flushing a few more times, but the same thing happens, the water was slowly
gonig down the drain and the bowl would almost fill up and everything would
slowly go down.

Thanks
  _____