yeah.  if I dont get anymore suggestions soon i'll do the cholorox thing.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Angel Stewart
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 5:30 PM
  Subject: RE: toilet problem

  Are you for real?
  0_0

  -Gel

  -----Original Message-----
  From: brobborb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  SPOILER BELOW!!!!!

  hey guys i'ev been constipating for the past 2 weeks (prolly cos of
  Cali!) and today was no different however after the second flush, the
  water sunk in very slowly, I suspect the hard crap in the firts flush is
  blocking it (it was so hard that the rushing water alone did not break
  it so I had to orientate with a stick so that it went in head first).

  I dont have any draino fluid with me, do u guys know of anyting i can
  pour down the toilet that will break it up?  Chlorox maybe?  I just
  wanna get it fixed before my folks find out and make a fuss about it.
  I've tried flushing a few more times, but the same thing happens, the
  water was slowly gonig down the drain and the bowl would almost fill up
  and everything would slowly go down.

  Thanks