drop some soda in there...i heard that if you have an iron nail in a
soda, it will be dissolved in the morning, so try that

*dissolved scat a la coke*

might this be the coining of a new muffin type: the coke scat muffin

for those jordon bedwell type MOTHER EFFERS :)

wow, its late, and i cannot watch query analyzer any freakin' longer.

tw