Now, the subject wasn't what I thought of our current president now was
it?  The point of the original email is to show what is being promoted
by his so called "Brother's in Arms".  By the way are the expert on what
a "fuck up" is?  Please enlighten the group on how you have been perfect
in every aspect of your life and decisions.  This I got to read.