I have never said that MS made anything, they stole ideas and rewrote
stuff, but they put it out there, marketed it, and people bought it.
Before
that there were products that nobody knew about.

>>You are aware of "FrontPage". Vermeer first developed the product,
ahead of its time back then, Microsoft was so impressed they bought the
company and started screwing with it.

I remember Trumpet, it was a pain in the ass, but it worked after you
figured it out.

>>Many people didn't even bother to licence (license?) Trumpet (still at
http://www.trumpet.com.au/) and the developers had many high profile law
suits against companies like OzEmail for illegally distributing its
product.

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the ANZFA IT helpdesk prior to deleting
all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.

ANZFA helpdesk:

E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.mimesweeper.com