> This isn't their fault though.  I blame MS.  They market
> WinXP to look and feel very simple. A consumer OS
> shouldn't require all of the maintenance that WinXP
> requires.

I've never been shy about telling people that I'm offended that MS
made WinXP look like it was manufactured by Fisher Price. And all of
the "classic" settings combined don't get it to where it doesn't look
like a Fisher Price creation for me. I begrudgingly _use_ it at the
office in spite of finding it vomitous and loathesome. Yes it's a
knee-jerk response - no I don't plan to get over it.

s. isaac dealey     954.927.5117
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework