Matt, when you say "get a reporting sysytem", do you mean buying somehting like Crystal?

To give you an idea of what I am working with, we have a bunch of referral forms, allwhich require different data:
http://www.childrensdayton.org/Phys/faxReferral.htm

Right now they're just normal PDFs that the doctors offices fax to us, but legibility has been an issue, so I am making these into fillable forms.

Don't ask me why they don't just fill it out, print it and fax it. The powers that be here want to be able to have the form print here on the network. *sigh*

ine.com 9/8/2004 2:39:34 PM >>>

"Formatting is crucial"
Why not just save the data and get a reporting system that prints the
reports out correctly?  It will save resources and money in the long run if
you do it correctly now.

- Matt Small