Regardless there's going to be quite a lot of work involved. To create
the fdf forms you'll have to go through each and every pdf and put in
the form fields. Its about as much work as creating the forms in HTML
Using a combination of CSS, HTML and CF you can get the printed form
to look very much like the PDF. See
http://www.pmob.co.uk/faqcss/tutorial03/index.htm for a fairly good
tutorial on using CSS to create printable documents..

larry