I admit Bush looked bad when he couldn't find the
words and it happened a few times. But when he got the
words out he definitely took charge.

He really nailed Kerry on the North Korea issue. Kerry
claims he can get all the nations to help with Iraq
but then wants to bypass the multi-lateral talks with
N Korea and have a one on one? Kerry should have let
it go but wouldn't. It's obvious he has no clue about
how to handle that situation.

Also Bush got Kerry for claiming he can solve the
problems in Iraq while calling Allawi a puppet.

-sm