Um lets see, Clinton presided over the largest and longest economic
expansion in US history, managed to eliminate the deficit,
substantially changed welfare, has significantly changed the North
American economy with NAFTA.

"... the worst Presidents in modern times."

yes absolutely terrible performance. With performance that bad, George
W. Bush's performance is just stellar - net loss of 3 million private
sector jobs, the government in debt to the tune of trillions, the
economy finally coming out of the recession.

Something just doesn't add up with your logic.

larry