Heh, i think i struck a chord :)

I've gotta ask though, is Kerry any better?

I mean, the tax cuts are only costly because there were no spending cuts to
correspond with them! Why can't we keep the current tax cuts, and chop
spending to coincide? Kerry says he'll repeal the tax cuts, but what about
spending??? Democrats aren't necessarily known for their love of "small
government".

I want my taxes cut, I want that money to be removed from "government
spending" and added to "Brian Grant spending".........and I want it now!