Sam Morris wrote:
> But your two heros, Carter and Clinton are in the
> books as the worst Presidents in modern times.
>
> -sm

Whoa.  I think that Clinton's popular appeal is much like Reagan.  Both
are deified by their respective parties.  I like both Presidents
similarly but for different reasons.  But the thing that I like about
both of them is that they were both loved.  The admiration that Reagan
inspired by his inner circle seems to be greater, while Clinton has more
mass appeal and more empathy for the common man.

Clinton's Presidency is marked the greatest economic prosperity.

Carter, is a great man.  I quietly wondered what Carter would have done
if he were President during 9/11.  Saying he would let Americans be
taken hostage is a cheap shot.  He didn't allow that to happen.  It was
an unfortunate coincidence which he has paid dearly for.

--
2004 - The year $184M couldn't buy a pennant.