I agree with the means testing. It really frosts me off that I am
paying social security taxes to benefit people who are far more
affluent than I. I mean, ok, set the bar high if you want, but people
with an income of a million a year and assts in the billions are
entitled to social security and that's just wrong at a time when you
are cutting Medicaid.

Good point about the effect of a saving program. Of course you could
counteract this with a government spending program.