I don't know Gruss, that's a fine line you are walking there.

I think all schools should value diversity in culture...or race. However,
you argue that it is ok for these schools to "enforce" this diversity
through its admissions programs.

This is where I disagree. The way I see it, if you value diversity, then
create a school environment that appeals to different cultures. A truly
diverse academic environment can be created without applying racial profiles
during the admission process. In fact, doing the latter is wrong in all
instances in my opinion. Even if it's "meant well".