A boy in elementary wore a shirt that said black power on it. :-| My
friends daughter asked if she could wear a shirt that said white
power. She was told by the teacher it meant some thing different and
it was ok for the boy to wear the shirt. :-|

Am I missing some thing? Shouldn't the rules be the same for every
one? Can't a little girl have pride in being white just like a little
boy can be proud of being black? When are people going to stop blaming
others and take responsibility for them selves? When? When? When? Why?
Why? Why? Wa! Wa! Wa!

Don't lump me in to your statistics just because I'm a white middle
class male in his thirties. I've done nothing to non-white America. I
don't have any evil honky roundeye cracker whitey plan to take over
the world.

I discriminate against stupid people.