I prefer to look at it like this: we have 105 mice out of 1100 with a
problem. Let's fix the problem.

But to answer the question, going by US Census Poverty Line data from 1990,
it looks like roughly 30% of Black Families are below the poverty line, and
roughly 10% of white families are below the poverty line.

As is expected, roughly 40% of all families below the poverty line are in
the south.