>'Gel's position is that America is a boiling pot of racism and nothing has
>changed from it's beginning'
Wrong! This is not and has never been my opinion!
You obviously have not been reading anything I've posted, or instead forming
your own opinions on it rather than what my meaning
actually is.
I have said that while things have changed, they have not changed near enough
to have reached the point where AA is no longer
necessary, they have not reached the point where Racism is not an issue in the
US school admissions and the US workplace which is
what some have said. I have posted research, I have posted facts and figures.
You may not agree with what I have said, but one
wonders what you didn't agree with since you completely misrepresented my
opinon implying that you did not understand it.

And I'm quite insulted at your phrasing of this post in this manner.

-Angél Stewart