Sorry I'm late, very busy today.

The word Nazi is used once comparing the US in a defensive attack to
Hitler in an offensive attack. That's not what the uproar is about.
It's about saying that the 9/11 was the best way to get back at WTC
and Pentagon workers for causing genocide against Iraqi children.
Stating that they are the same as the Nazi Executioners because they
did nothing to stop the death of these children

I wonder how much of it you believe. That is why you wanted me to read
the whole essay isn't it?
The Newsday reporter did not exaggerate and I have no idea why anybody
would claim he did.