Eichmann is a little bit more specific as an insult. Since he was the
guy who made sure the trains to Aushwitz ran on time but was not
responsible for loading them nor for the policy that caused them to be
loaded, he didn't feel he had done anything wrong. Hannah Arendt
coined the phrase 'banality of evil' to express her feelings about
this not terribly bright old fart who was quite a nice person but
arranged the deaths of so many, and then stood by and watched them
happen.

> And what do you think Eichmanns are if not Nazi's? He represented the
> worst part of Nazism.

I am not a military historian but weren't they in fact running away
from Kuwait? I seem to recall Iraqi soldiers surrendering to film
crews during this period. What *about* burning oil fields?

> We were defending Kuwait. Are you saying that in war if one-side
> retreats the other can't pursue? They must sit and wait to be attacked
> again? And don't forget about the burning oil fields?

I represent this slur on my ethnicity :) Seriously I had not noticed
that both Larry and I do this, nor that we do it more than other
people. In the sentence in question it means I see his point though I
am not that upset about it myself.  It's an intellectual exercise for
me. Ask me about the potato famine some time though.

> OK, I think this is that stupid sense humor you and Larry have. I will
> assume you're joking. ::shrug:: must mean wink-wink or something other
> than shrug.

I didn't know I had the power to give you assignments :) Can I really?
OK look, stop by an ATM machine on the way home and...

Seriously, this guy's pretty angry but I dunno about hate. Also, very
seriously, just cause I caution you that something might make you
angry doesn't mean I want you to read it :) I was looking for a change
of subject and this was in my inbox :)

Dana