From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 8:24 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Pinewood Derby

I think that there was some kind of silly lawsuit regarding sex
discrimination a few years ago, and I think that girls have to be allowed
now.  Not 100% sure though.

I made it to Eagle scout - it was a lot of work, and I really don't see
what achieving it really ever got me in life.   Other than the great
experiences and things I learned along the way, of course.  But the title
never brought me any great things.  It CERTAINLY doesn't help you get the
chicks!  LOL....

Ray