>>Your girls can really benefit from a strong Girl Scout experience.
Just don't let them get caught up in that "girls can't..." cycle that
a lot of troops have.

I'm pretty easy going with her and as supportive as can be.  I let her try most
anything she wants even if it is something I know won't work just so she gets
the learning experience.

But I won't let her cop out by saying "I can't".  I can't usually gets an
interactive lesson in how she can.  Sure you can, how do you thing we can do
that? What have you tried? are there other things we can try?

I taught her how to negotiate for what she wants now everything is a
negotiation session.  Its pretty funny.  Drives my wife nuts.

Kaitlyn: Dad can I be excused?
Dad:You need to eat 4 more bites of meat.

Kaitlyn: How about 2 bites.
Dad: No I think you need 4 bites.

Kaitlyn: How about 2 bites of meat and a drink of milk?
Dad: Ok 2 bites of meat, a drink of milk and another bite of salad.

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.