I would be pissed off, too.  It's a trust issue for me.  You offer me
$35 (or whatever) per domain per year.  I trust that you are giving me
the lowest competitive price you can while still being able to run your
business.  Not gouging me for all you can while realizing that you can
cut costs for others since they don't know any better.

When goDaddy and others joined the domain name reseller circus, NetSol
should have changed the price FOR EVERYONE, not offer the same service
for two widely different prices.  That is just dishonest.  You're one
step above a loan shark at that point.  Dishonesty is not an admirable
business practice.

Ray