Sorry, Gruss I can only speak for myself. I'd go to trial with the best lawyer 
I could afford.

Scott A. Stewart, 
Web Application Developer
 
Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd. (ECS)
14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 300
Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: (703) 995-1737
Fax: (703) 834-5527


-----Original Message-----
From: Gruss Gott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 11:00 am
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: MJ verdict in
Importance: Low

> SStewart wrote:
> I *don't* believe he is innocent.. innocent people do not pay off other 
> people to be 
> quiet.
> 

HA!  Of COURSE they do!  They do it all of the time.  I sure as hell
would.  Think of your choices in a hypothetical:

You're famous and you go out drinking with some buddies.  Some hottie
is hitting on you all night, hanging all over you, etc.  You walk out
of the club with her but then decide to go home.  You jump in a cab
and leave.

The next day she accuses you of rape.  Your choices:

1.) Face a year or more trial with all kinds of negative press,
investigations, accusations, and then the jury who could put you in
jail for life.  Or,

2.) Pay the equivalent of a relative $100 and shut the whole thing up.

It's part of being famous.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160753
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to