I think this "trial" was a farce, I think the DA blew the case. I think MJ 
spread around much money and "influence" to sway things his way. 

I don't think this "trial" proved anything accept that celebrity makes you 
untouchable.

Just my $.02

Scott A. Stewart, 
Web Application Developer
 
Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd. (ECS)
14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 300
Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: (703) 995-1737
Fax: (703) 834-5527


-----Original Message-----
From: Gruss Gott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 11:03 am
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: MJ verdict in
Importance: Low

> SStewart wrote:
> No, I'd want to take it to court to clear any doubt...
> 

Um, didn't you just say that MJ, the guy who took it to court and was
aquitted, is guilty?

So, for Mr. Jackson, it didn't "clear any doubt" for you, but you
think if it was your trial it would?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160757
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to