1) Prolly cream, I use gel and it doesn't expand nearly as much
2) I don't think so
3) there's usually (I haven't checked in a while) a plug in the bottom of a lot 
of dispenser cans, freeze the can and pop the plug. Or pry the top off and 
bleed off the propellant.

Scott A. Stewart, 
Web Application Developer
 
Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd. (ECS)
14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 300
Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: (703) 995-1737
Fax: (703) 834-5527


-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 01:53 pm
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Office Dare Game
Importance: Low

Yea, now I am worrying about exploding cans of shaving cream.

Questions that I am pondering:

1. Shaving cream or shaving gel?  Does it make a difference?

2. Is there some kind of bladder in the can that I have to worry about?

3. Cutting all the metal off from a pressurized can, frozen or not, 
still kinda scares me.  I fear being the next recipient of a Darwin Award.

:)

Ray

SStewart wrote:
> Heheheheh, I could think of several in my office worthy of the 10 
> pointer.......
> 
> sas
> 
> Scott A. Stewart, 
> Web Application Developer
>  
> Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd. (ECS)
> 14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 300
> Chantilly, VA 20151
> Phone: (703) 995-1737
> Fax: (703) 834-5527
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 01:44 pm
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: Re: Office Dare Game
> Importance: Low
> 
> The 10 point dare is going to happen to someone around me in the future. 
> (insert evil laugh here)
> 
> now, to plan the proper date and time.
> 
> 
> 
> Gruss Gott wrote:
> 
>>ONE-POINT DARES
>>----------------------------------
>>* Run one lap around the office at top speed.
>>
>>* Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and
>>say,"Just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye."
>>
>>* Walk sideways to the photocopier.
>>
>>* While riding in an elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors open. 
>>
>>
>>TWO POINT DARES
>>-----------------------------------
>>* Say to your boss, "I like your style, Bobo" and shoot him/her with
>>double-barreled fingers.
>>
>>* Ignore the first 3 people who say 'good morning' to you.  When the
>>4th one does say, "jeez, at least you have some manners" within
>>earshot of the others.
>>
>>* Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask, "Did you get all
>>that, I don't want to have to repeat it."
>>
>>* Page yourself over the intercom requesting that you proceed
>>immediately to the 'potty' (do not disguise your voice).
>>
>>* Shout random numbers while someone is counting. 
>>
>>
>>THREE POINT DARES
>>------------------------------------
>>* Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the
>>nozzle (there must be a 'non-player' within sight).
>>
>>* At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to
>>conclude with the singing of the national anthem (5 extra points if
>>you actually launch into it yourself).
>>
>>* Leave your zipper open for one hour.  If anyone points it out, say,
>>"Sorry, I really prefer it this way."
>>
>>* Walk into a very busy person's office and turn the light switch
>>on/off 10 times.
>>
>>* Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do a
>>number two."
>>
>>* Present meeting attendees with a cup of coffee and doughnuts,
>>smashing each doughnut with your fist.
>>
>>* Arrange toy figures on the table to represent each meeting attendee,
>>move them according to the movements of their real-life counterparts.
>>
>>
>>10 POINT DOUBLE DARE
>>--------------------------------------
>>Freeze a can of shaving cream.  Cut the metal off and keep the insides
>>frozen until everyone goes home.  Place the frozen shaving cream into
>>a co-worker's desk drawer before you leave.  As it thaws, it will
>>expand to 100 times its original size.
>>
>>
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Purchase Contribute 3 from House of Fusion, a Macromedia Authorized Affiliate 
and support the CF community.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=53

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160802
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to