Thanks, I think. I feel like I just got a backhand with that support :)

If this were an anti-Bush or anti-Republican group then I'd qualify as
a troll. But it's not. It's ColdFusion. Yet everyday what I believe in
gets slammed by people with such a blinding bias they don't know what
they're talking about.
An example would be blaming Bush for the eminent domain issue even
though Bush hasn't appointed any Judges and the existing Conservative
Judges voted against it. And now Bush is blamed for the Religious
right hiring lobbyist? How is that Bush's fault? Why should they not
be allowed to hire lobbyist like everyone else? Double standard I
guess. But if I bring these points to light I'm the one accused of
attacking people.
It seems some people just like to spew their nonsense without being questioned.