I hate to ask this since I know there is no one answer... however please
understand I am simply asking because I do not know what to do with myself.

Here is my life...

I was diagnosed with Type 2 a couple of weeks before Christmas.  Since this
event so many things have happened in my life...

1. My feet and the lower part of my legs do not have hair. (Great concern
even though the doctor says it is ok.)

2. My Mother-in-law broke her ankle bad it spiraled into her ankle so it
broke both bones and will never heal correctly.  So she stayed with my wife
and I for 3 months or more.

3. My Father-in-law got laid off after 29 years and 8 months working at
Firestone. He then took a job at Sears Pest control and did not want anyone
to know he felt shamed. (I know he should not have) He finally took another
job at a school in a poor neighborhood and then he and 3 other teachers due
to race were asked to resign.

4. My Mother-in-law got laid off from American Airlines due to 9-11

5. My Mother went in for a procedure and ended up needing a triple by pass
on her heart. (She has diabetes)

6. I go laid off of my job in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.

7. After 3 months I found a job in New Orleans, LA for $20,000 less in pay.

8. We had to sell our house which we had talked about it being our dream
house.

9. One year ago my parents moved to the Dallas/Fort Worth Area from Boston,
MA area to live near us.

10. One month ago my Brother, his wife and two girls moved to the
Dallas/Fort Worth Area too.

I am a Computer Programmer so I do not exercise at work.  I tend to be on
the computer when I get home as an escape and do not exercise there either.
I need to loose weight bad.  My recent test the doctor said was good but I
still have not heard what the actual numbers are.  My wife with all that has
happened is very depressed.  My wife now is taking some medicine so she can
handle what is going on for now. I am worried the loss in pay I will not be
able to afford our new house and I am worried I am not exercising enough and
will have complications from my diabetes.  My wife is with her mother in
Dallas/Fort Worth letting my two boys finish school until the Christmas
break.  I am worried about the fact that I am a ColdFusion Web Programmer
and if ColdFusion does not stay on the up and up I maybe without a career.
Everyone tells me to study other languages and I want to but I can not get
motivated.  I also started a website on the side 2 years ago that has been
successful in bringing people however not in bringing money.  I started a
new website which charged it started out great then one by one all of my
helpers quit.  Sorry to cry on everyone's shoulder but I am at my wits end
and do not care anymore.  Not sure what to do.  My wife will not be here for
a couple of weeks.  I feel lazy and like a loser to not be able to make the
money I need to stay in Texas.  I have gained weight here and feel very
rotten about that.  I started to go to church yesterday and when I sit down
in my car my pants ripped.  I feel very bad.  I am at the point I want to
quit both websites and craw in a shell go to work and do what I have to just
to get by.

Sorry I should not send this out to you... but I need someone and I do not
want my wife to worry anymore then she already does.  You do not know me and
so I feel I can do this without anyone knowing me.

Thanks for your shoulders,
MrColdFusion

(ColdFusion - A Web Development Tool for Creating Dynamic Web Pages)