Nathan,

I was in a real bad funk at the first of the year. I got divorced, felt
like I was losing my kids because of that, thought I was the worst dad
ever, had zero friends, no family to count on, and the list seemed to go
on forever.

Every one told me the same things that you are being told. They didn't
seem to understand that it just wasn't that easy for me to do. I was in
a major state of depression and ended up in the hospital because of it.

Instead of telling you what you should do, I can tell you what I did. I
went to see a counselor. She helped me by letting me talk about things
without being judged. I started reading the Toa Te Ching again because
it helps me to put things into perspective. I also started listening to
some audio tapes called "The Psychology of Achievement" by a man named
Brian Tracy. It helped me get into the right state of mind.

I was able to get out of my depression over a period of time and had a
lot of ups and downs in between. I found there is no one single answer
on how to get your self going again but you can do it.

Phillip
: )