Yes. I am telling you it would end. If they stopped killing innocent
people, if the children and "protestors" stopped standing at roads
practicing attempted murder, if the people in the villages stopped sending
mortars and shooting at cars and Israeli villages and city and accepted the
right of all Jews to live in Israel, there would be peace. There might
again be trade, there might again be friendly cooperation.

In time.

Judith