1. There were a LOT more than 1 woman and 5 kids. There were PA police
taking camera's away from reporters to avoid the news from it. There were
letters of protest from the AP and Reuters over it. I know people who live
in Israel and have first hand reports as do many others.
2. The rumor that it was old footage was debunked. It started with a
student in Argentina and spread. It was real footage.
3. I don't condemn any Palestinian for the actions of some truly sick
people who take pride and happiness in the suffering of others.